Tamar – Individual Immersion Program
Half-day immersion program combining indoor learning with outdoor activities in real-life situations
(one month modules available)
In addition to our intensive one-week and two-week workshops, Ulpan-Or offers less intensive, long-term, Hebrew-speaking programs. Our “Tamar” (Tamar in Hebrew means a ‘Date’ fruit) program consists of monthly modules with three weekly 3 hour meetings. A typical Tamar day consists of a three hours one-on-one study session. Twice a month the one-on-one lessons are replaced by a 1.5 hours of interactive outdoor activities where you can practice and improve your Hebrew in real life situations. Outdoor activities include visiting local sites in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv while practicing practical Hebrew on the streets.
The Tamar program has been designed to allow students to take Hebrew-speaking lessons while maintaining their regular business and social activities in Israel. Program sessions are held in our Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv locations.
One month programs are available now.
Ulpan Or’s unique RLA (Rapid Language Acquisition) learning method is recognized by many international institutions world wide. Ask one of our representatives if your institution recognizes our diploma and/or program as credit worthy.
- Start speaking Hebrew from the first day.
- Advance an entire level in a single course*
- Build the confidence to speak with Israelis in Hebrew.
- Improve your reading and writing skills to a new level*
- Learn about the Israel cites’ history and evolution.
- Mingle with native Israelis.
- Experience Israel as a local.
*Based on a student’s commitment and effort to learn
- One-Month Module – $1,499 + VAT
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One Month (36 hours)
- Skill level All level
- Language English to Hebrew
- Students 2473
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self